• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Hit on Clemson and Georgia Tech ATS, but missed on Alabama (miss another FG, Griffith, you ass).

Moving over to ML for the evening. Took Sparty, the Gamecocks, and Texas.

Here's what I like most so far for Saturday in the SEC:

Ole Miss/Florida - Under 53
Bama +2
Miss St. +6

Had Steelers straight up at +140 last night. Thanks Scobee

Have the under in Clemson-ND at 54 since the game is going to be played in a deluge.

I took a beating on the game thread Presby bet, but in real life online betting I'm 5 for 5 since joining a new site last Saturday.

Two soccer bets, Mayweather fight, NFL preseason and a college game last night. I CAN'T LOSE!

What are we looking at this weekend gentlemen?

So far I have Colorado-CSU Under 66.5 Tonight

UNC is in a good spot against a Cal team with a new coach that will be playing early on the East Coast. Everyone in the world is on UNC (the line jumped from 8 to 12.5), but still like the UNC side.

Also like ND -18 against Temple, and MD +19 against Texas.

Really liked Florida against Michigan, but even more suspensions may be coming, and the Gators seem like they are in disarray; Michigan is really overrated right now; they lost a ton from last year's team. Leaning toward FSU +7, but Saban is great in these opening games, and Jalen Hurts is the real deal. Pass. Wanted to go against Clemson with a NC hangover and Auburn on deck, but Kent State is a mess.

That Texas line is so weird to me... Tom Herman immediate impact? I know they have a good roster, but that is a lot of points. Makes no sense, so... I'm going with Texas.

I like ND, in theory... But I have concerns that the team has just quit on Brian Kelly and it will be another tough season. Staying away there.

I don't love anything this weekend. I'm usually all over the 1st NFL weekend, but 1st week of NCAA is so tough for me... So much to know (and I don't know shit).

Love BC tonight. Got it at -2.5 last week. Like it a bit less at -4.

CSU is +4. I think they are the better team, so got the +4 and put some on the ML at +150.

Think BC wins 21-14 or so, so also on the u51.

Also on Rutgers +30.5 (down to +27.5) and FAU +10 for tonight.

Utah State a 27 1/2 point dog at Wiscy. I would think that's about where we would be. Maybe a little better.

Wake would be around a 17 point dog on a neutral field, so +20/+21 on the road.

what about app Georgia? want to bet it, will app beat the spread?

UCLA over A&M
GT over UT
UWub over Rutgers [Browning is awesome for UW & Rutgers WR just suspended] & over 52
OK over UTEP

Mixed in a little college and int'l football this morning

Cal/UNC Under 58
Purdue +24.5
South Carolina +7
Austria/Wales Draw +225
Spain/Italy Draw +260

Back