• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think we have one of these so I'll get it going.

I'm definitely leaning towards OSU +6.5. Another tidbit I heard today. Oregon has school in session right now, so practice time is limited. In Ohio, school is out of session so Urban has unlimited time to prepare himself and his players.

Giving Urban that much time and information with which to prepare seems like a recipe for a cover, if not a win.

Also, I like Bakken Bears (-5) at Svendborg Rabbits in Denmark's basketball league.

inside sources expect there to be retribution against the deacs for hess-gate, so I wouldn't expect many covers in the near future.

Both NE & Seattle are giving 7. Think I'd give the 7 to GB considering Rodgers lack of mobility. Not as sure about the Colts but would prolly give them there too.

I like Oregon tonight. No reason. I just hate Ohio State, that traitor Urban Meyer, and "student athlete" Cardale Jones.

Mediocre weekend for me... Was wrong on GB, NE, and a couple over/unders. Hit on SEA and IND (money line).

I got fucked by ManU after hitting the first 4 legs of a FOOTY parlay this weekend.

I like Oregon tonight. No reason. I just hate Ohio State, that traitor Urban Meyer, and "student athlete" Cardale Jones.

Mediocre weekend for me... Was wrong on GB, NE, and a couple over/unders. Hit on SEA and IND (money line).

ATS, is this a Florida thing or a Mormon thing?

inside sources expect there to be retribution against the deacs for hess-gate, so I wouldn't expect many covers in the near future.

Really? The ref that I know said everyone hated Hess.

A Florida thing.

I don't care that he left... but the whole process took years and was full of lies.

I'm not sure it would have Mata'd either way with the way that D played.

What do you all think of Golden State -7.5? They are something like 23-10-1 against the spread, but 90% of the public is on GS and that makes me wary.

TWDeac
Resident Astrophysicist

What do you think about the Knicks covering 7 tonight against the bucks?

Milwaukee 12-0

True. Started 1-4-1 ATS and have covered last 7.

Posted on other thread, but Tulsa was the best ATS team in the nation last year. I was scuffah-ed at for suggesting that might be a positive when everyone was hung up on Shaka last year. Might get a different reaction now

Alright, got Tottenham to kick off my soccer parlay this weekend. Everything else is tomorrow. Got money lines on Atletico, PSG, and Marseille, plus the over (2.5) in Arsenal/City. I think Tottenham was the toughest obstacle, so hopefully I should be in the clear here.

This may be the NyQuil talking, but Vandy -3.5 at Mississippi State looks tempting.

Back