• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

I saw this piece of advice a little late. 6-0 at halftime

Sorry. Meant to post it earlier. I actually grabbed it early in the week. My friend said he could only find -5 this afternoon. Still easy money but at least that would have made me think about it for a minute.

Have a +170 teaser for the nooners looking good so far:

South Carolina +28
Tennessee +12.5
Michigan -18.5

I wasn’t even checking that game. Hilarious.

I can’t even imagine how you’d feel if you had a hefty sum on Detroit ML.

Almost always take the spread in the NFL. Every point betting that league is a battle.

Thank you Williams for knowing time and score

The over on Canada/USA is pretty tempting at 2.5

Canada ML is worth taking a look at as well, as much as that would suck to pull for. This is "literally" their Super Bowl. They've had this match circled for months. I honestly think they will want it more than the US in front of their home crowd.

I see 2-1 Canada or 2-2 draw. Either way, I like the over. Might wait on the lineups before I decide on that ML or not.

Almost always take the spread in the NFL. Every point betting that league is a battle.

Thank you Williams for knowing time and score

This year much more than most. This past weekend was yet another where the dogs and away teams outperformed the favorites and home teams. That's been a consistent theme all season. In most years, it's closer to a 50/50 proposition, and it varies from week to week.

The over on Canada/USA is pretty tempting at 2.5

Canada ML is worth taking a look at as well, as much as that would suck to pull for. This is "literally" their Super Bowl. They've had this match circled for months. I honestly think they will want it more than the US in front of their home crowd.

I see 2-1 Canada or 2-2 draw. Either way, I like the over. Might wait on the lineups before I decide on that ML or not.

Yeah I’m only touching the over tonight. USA fielding as strong of a lineup as possible with this roster. Canada playing at home and it’s their super bowl. There will be goals. I don’t know who ends up with more.

2-2 prediction

I'd imagine USA -0.5 will get a decent amount of action for casual bettors.

Probably. USA haven’t won on the road since 2016. Only beat Puerto Rico, Cuba, St Vincent on the road since 2015.

US much more talented team tonight but we haven’t put it all together in years.

Like a lot more lines this week on first look (all the dogs baby) than I have the last couple of weeks:

UNC @ VPI (+3.5)
Purdue (+18) @ Iowa and Over 48.5
Wisconsin @ Illinois (+31)
Toledo @ Ball State (+110)
Coastal (+6.5) @ Georgia Southern
Pitt @ Cuse Under 51.5
New Mexico @ Wyoming Over 48.5
Temple @ SMU Under 59.5
ECU @ UCF Under 62.5

Like Illinois as well. Massive sandwich situation for Wisconsin coming of the win over Michigan State and with the Ohio State showdown next.
Marshall +5.5
State/BC Under 53
GA Southern -6
S. Miss -1
Army/GA State Under 56.5

Like Illinois as well. Massive sandwich situation for Wisconsin coming of the win over Michigan State and with the Ohio State showdown next.

Mmmm... Massive Sandwich

tenor.gif

I've been meh, at best, in NCAAF so far this year (~45%), so I'll spare you my thoughts. Maybe I'll feel strongly about something as we get closer to the weekend.

At first glance, though, I like that Illinois play.

Kicking the tires on UVA over Duke, as well.

Marshall +5.5
State/BC Under 53
GA Southern -6
S. Miss -1
Army/GA State Under 56.5

Thought about the Marshall game as well but on the FAU side.

I think the Pitt Syracuse total is comically high but we will see.

I’m at 52.6 percent for the year but with ML and parlay hits am up 12 units overall. Hit two three team teasers last week at +170 and also a week one three team parlay at +670 (when Nevada made the 57 yarder for a ML hit)

Back