• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Syracuse - 8pm Tip - Discussion/Predictions/GameThread

Can we please get a gif of Greg on that???? The kid literally is the most fun to watch just because of how animated he is!

If you told me Leonard, Hudson and Wilbekin would be shut out for the half, I would not have expected us to be winning.

LOVE IT. After that great defensive series, Devin runs onto the court to specifically give props to Andre. TEAM.

Yeah. Andre did play some damn good defense to end the half. Good job big fella.

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

GIMME DAT

CODI

Hope the blowout @ 8 tagger steps out after this is over.

I mean, we either did things completely horribly, or unbelievably well. What a fun game to watch. To be honest Syracuse is lucky to only be down 1.

Our team just looks so much more at ease, relaxed, having fun, and just so much like a team than in years past under Bzzzkill.

holy shit. I know this need not be rehashed but if this were last season, we'd be down by 20 right now. my dad and I looked at each other when we went down ten and said, "this one might get ugly." not these deacs, apparently. LOVE the fortitude Danny appears to have instilled in the guys.

Back