• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Syracuse - 8pm Tip - Discussion/Predictions/GameThread

Hahahaha, that was awesome. What did CMM yell? "Gimme that ball"? On the block you could hear it.

Watching on the stupid app so I can't rewind.

How do you guys not have "WatchESPN" ?? It is free with your cable subscription, and everything is in HD.

Because those assholes at ESPN don't let me. Despite the fact I pay a tidy sum to my cable company every month, I can't access WatchESPN.. Oddly tonight ESPN3 is working on my computer but it won't allow me to log into the WatchESPN app on Ipad or Firestick because of my cable provider.

#noidea

Last edited:
We even got screwed on the clock at end of half. Should have been 3.6 left after shot clock expired on a possession started with 38.6. It worked out anyways. Great end of the half at both ends for CMM.

I know this is wrong, but games like this make me madder at Wellman for sticking with [Redacted] so long!!!

Excellent adjustment by DM to get Dinos in the corner- weak spot of their zone. This team has a ton of heart. We would have already folded in a similar game last year. This guy has the team believing. such a HUGE change from the last few years.

This.

We'd have been down by 16 at the half if Ronny's boy were still coaching this team. And remember, Ron wanted his boy back for a 5th season.

What a difference DM has made. But my blood still boils when thinking of the way Ronny defended the previous hire.

One - Go Deacs!

Two- Really ACC Network? No TV coverage of this game in the DC media market. Less for us, but Syracuse has a lot of alumni- you think you might make sure its being shown in one of the largest media markets in the country. And ESPN Full Court has it blocked out. Oh the indignities of life.

Just got to the game. Decided to just watch through instead of watching from the beginning. Can somebody give me a quick summary? Saw the score and Dinos' line on the alert.

Thanks.

Because those assholes at ESPN don't let me. Despite the fact I pay a tidy sum to my cable company every month, I can't access WatchESPN.. Oddly tonight ESPN3 is working on my computer but it won't allow me to log into the WatchESPN app on Ipad or Firestick because of my cable provider.

#noidea

I tell you what, rejoin the Academy and I will give you my log-in.

Found a stream that works at stream2watch.me - search for Wake Syracuse. If it tells you to install something don't do it, one of the feeds should eventually work with just flash.

In DC someone screwed up because Clemson/UVA should be blacked out but it's not. Wake/Syracuse shouldn't be but it is. Doesn't matter whether you have WatchESPN/ESPN3/DirecTV/Cable/FullCourt. None will work.

Syracuse started hot, Christmas eats our lunch. Made good adjustments - Dinos brings us back singlehandedly and we have a fight on our hands.

Just got to the game. Decided to just watch through instead of watching from the beginning. Can somebody give me a quick summary? Saw the score and Dinos' line on the alert.

Thanks.

Agent Carter any good tonight?

ESPN Full Court is free this week -- y'all should check to see if you're getting it on there. I am

Back