• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Syracuse - 8pm Tip - Discussion/Predictions/GameThread

It will be interesting to see if we utilize DT at all in the high post from the triple threat position at the free throw line. Guessing we put McClinton there. Could be a big night for him there but I would expect some turnovers as well.

Taking OUR Deacs 68-65 in the upset.

I'm just glad to have a reason to watch channel 48.

Mitch is going to have the best game of young career and Devin will have 12 assists kicking it out and we will WINNNNN

Why were those Thruway women holding out bags and laughing at us?

Hmmm. Blacked out on 722, but also not available elsewhere. Anyone in DC/Nova find this?

Why were those Thruway women holding out bags and laughing at us?

That Thruway commercial is one of the worst commercials of all time. I feel like they made it on power point.

Yeah, I have my guide in DC showing WF Syracuse but they are playing UVA Clemson instead and then, because it was supposed to be shown, it is blacked out on ESPN3. Nice.

Fuck this camera angle is absolutely miserable to watch the game from...

Shieeet Cooney is hot, this game is not going to end well.

Hmmm. Blacked out on 722, but also not available elsewhere. Anyone in DC/Nova find this?

I'm getting VT and UVA on the other local channels. Blacked out on watch espn too. Weak.

Our shooting against a sound 2-3 zone AND our first game in a strange arena...I'm scared.

Fuck Raycom coverage. This is awful. I can't even tell which player is which.

Is this non HD? I cant even tell who has the ball on DTV 722.

Back