• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Kurt Busch testifies ex-girlfriend was a trained assassin.

Deadbolt

Reaction score
Yes, you read that correctly.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...h-testifies-that-ex-girlfriend-is-an-assassin

"Busch offered up specific examples of her returning from missions, sometimes with bruises.

"Once, he said, they were in El Paso, Texas, where Driscoll had left that night in camouflage and boots. She returned later to the hotel at which he was staying wearing a trench coat. Under it she was wearing an evening gown splattered with blood and other matter, Busch testified."

What the f is a trained assassin?

Did she go to assassin training school?

I heard today that her side hasn't denied it yet or even expressed how ridiculous these claims are in court.

If Kurt isn't a nut job, which he might be, why would he even bring this up? It's not like it's a defense against his assault of her. Weird shit.

Most are sent to China to learn from the torturous training regimen of legendary martial artist Pai Mei. He will only teach his five point palm exploding heart technique to the protege's he really respects.

This is a massive failing by Busch's attys btw. At this point why the fuck would you contest a no-contact order from her, especially if you are accusing her of trying to 'bring you down'? Just let the order stand and move on.

She lives where I grew up and I heard a couple stories of how crazy she was a couple years ago.....but not like this, obviously. I don't really know much else besides that though, but it checks out IMO.

She lives where I grew up and I heard a couple stories of how crazy she was a couple years ago.....but not like this, obviously. I don't really know much else besides that though, but it checks out IMO.

So you're saying she's probably a trained assassin?

crazy in the head, crazy in the bed

Beat me to it.

jessica_biels_sexiest_shots_as_animated_gifs_03.gif

Last edited:
Why is he attacking a trained assassin? How/why could he attack one successfully? Why would a trained assassin need a protective order?

I think crazy found crazy.

so his defense is she could kick (kill) his ass so it was a fair fight???

What the f is a trained assassin?

Did she go to assassin training school?

Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC), formerly known as the US Army School of the Americas. Fort Benning, Ga.

Back