• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Deacon Dunks

The first one especially.

Was that the same game as the Teague punch-motion after Causey fouled somebody (Ish maybe?) hard?

Last edited:
2-lg.jpg

You fucking Millennials.

Rodney 360 against UNC-CH.

Skip got so much more out of him in one year than Odom did in three.

If I'm being honest, three of my top ten Deacon dunks would be Scott Feather warm-up dunks. Dude could rise.

Ca-caw!!

Can't find it on YouTube but Rusty's alley oop dunk at the end of the blowout of UNC on his senior night. First and last dunk of his life I think.

Favorite would be the Scooter Banks dunk at UNC in 95 to put an exclamation point on that win. Besides helping us get the #1 ACCT seed we had not won in Chapel Hill for many years.

Can't find it on YouTube but Rusty's alley oop dunk at the end of the blowout of UNC on his senior night. First and last dunk of his life I think.

Rutland to Scooter the previous year, as well.

ETA: Deac83 beat me to it. Here it be:

Last edited:
Favorite would be the Scooter Banks dunk at UNC in 95 to put an exclamation point on that win. Besides helping us get the #1 ACCT seed we had not won in Chapel Hill for many years.

That was a good one. It was our first win in the Dean Dome.

Man, the scooter banks dunk was so freakin awesome considering the circumstances. I also love that Childress jumps into his arms to celebrate and scooter is more concerned about playing defense the last 4 seconds. Banks was such a perfect role player that year. It took him 3 full years to figure out his role and then he excelled in it

Back