• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We're number 1!

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
...worst college football game of the year, that is.

B3EsVenCQAAFwDn.jpg

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/01/15/worst-games-2014-college-football-season

It was a W and we beat the Chokies. I really liked it a lot!

Honestly, it was my favorite game of the year. While a lot it had to do with WF finally beating VT in an ACC game, but also, loved seeing the WF defense dominate and get rewarded after so many strong performances all year. Realize that the consensus opinion is that only high scoring games are entertaining, but I like watching a good defense knock the snot out of the offense. Got to admit that the series of missed FGs in regulation was pathetic.

No respect for the Transitive Property of College Football?

We beat the team that beat the team...

I liked it. Before that game I was not sure I would be back at all next year. Now I think I will be back for all the home games.

No respect for the Transitive Property of College Football?

We beat the team that beat the team...

Seriously. I'm certainly not going to let SI rain on my transitive championship parade.

Why is Martin Rickman, formerly with BSD, so negative toward Wake? I know he is a grad, but he seems to hate many things "Wake". I wish my computer had a filter that would ignore him( plus Ed Hardin of the Greensboro News).

Why is Martin Rickman, formerly with BSD, so negative toward Wake? I know he is a grad, but he seems to hate many things "Wake". I wish my computer had a filter that would ignore him( plus Ed Hardin of the Greensboro News).

Huh?

Back