• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Super Bowl Week !

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
NFC
Packers at Seahawks, -7.5, 3:05 pm, FOX

AFC
Colts at Patriots, -6.5, 6:40 pm, CBS

Rodgers making plans to go to the Maldives with Olivia Munn. Luck going skiing at Banff.

Yeah, definitely give the points to GB. Seattle is a bad match-up for GB, and Rodgers has a bad wheel. But not sure about NE. I think they'll win, but I think the Colts will keep it close.

But major props to Rodgers for Olivia Munn.

Pretty sure the king of all sprots knowledge brasky confirmed it.

Gotta watch these games and all the pregame shows so you can be knowledgeable at the Super Bowl party your boss is throwing Sunday after next.

I honestly don't care who wins this game, but I think it will be a good one. Both of these franchises are solidly in my Tier 2: not the team I pull for, but ones I generally like and like to see do well.

Hate kicking this. Leave 'em, at worst, on the half yard line. It's not like Seattle's offense is filled with world beaters.

They're going to regret that decision.

Twice on the goal line, only 6 points to show for it? Not a good sign for the Packers.

Still not sure which of these teams I'd rather play.

Geez the Hawks look like doodoo.
And yet the Pack is only up six.

STFU Aikman, you have to call that.

Back