• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Did they take like a 4 week break or something or is my DVR busted?

You havent missed anything

They threw a house party and the winners of the one challenge they have actually played got tequila shots

Ah, yes, sounds like someone after Say Hey's own heart:

At around 6:10, a student approached the circulation desk to ask a question in hushed tones. Apparently, he had asked if we had the non-existent book The Universal Guide to Fruit Loving. The motive for this odd inquiry soon became clear, when the other assistant told the supervisor of an incident that had happened several minutes earlier.

At around 6:00, he had asked the assistant if we had the Satanic Bible. Upon looking it up and finding that we don’t have it, she was asked if she could order it and practice it with him. When she became visibly uncomfortable, he explained that he had been filming it for a prank and left. (His accomplice must have been hiding somewhere, since neither the supervisor nor anyone else had seen someone with a camera at the time.)

This was in the Daily Tar Heel today, thought you guys might be interested. Apparently there was a security issue involving this dude in the library, but I can't seem to find details. I'll do some more research and report back.

http://www.dailytarheel.com/article/2016/05/unc-grad-and-male-stripper-finds-place-on-real-world

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. That dude went to UNC? Seriously? He did not strike me as a scholar, but I guess he was a UNC athlete.

Good riddance to this season of the Real World. The problem was that not a single one of those roommates was likeable at all. The carny started off pretty cool and I still chuckle when I think about him saying that he was going to "plow a chick on camera," but even he got kind of stale a handful of episodes in. Everyone else was straight up horrible.

Did they show the carny guy do anything in like the last 4 episodes? That was a lame season, they didn't seem like they did Vegas right at all.

Sarah is so full of shit, she absolutely would have kept all the money to herself. She is talking about grad school, starting a family, etc. You don't share that with what equates to a summer camp friend.

I'm honestly surprised anyone split the money (except for maybe the lowest amount).

Sarah is so full of shit, she absolutely would have kept all the money to herself. She is talking about grad school, starting a family, etc. You don't share that with what equates to a summer camp friend.

I'm honestly surprised anyone split the money (except for maybe the lowest amount).

Maybe. But I doubt it. Fucking over your partner there is bold. Sarah kicked ass and left with nothing

That was ruthless by Bananas.

I think a prisoners dilemma would have been better than the all or nothing. Make it like 25/25, 50/50, or 75/25.

It was too much money to split. If it was like $10k, yeah, you split that, no big deal. But giving someone $137,500 when you don't have to is a big deal.

Bananas made the right call, I don't blame him, just wish it had been someone other than Sarah since she is pretty cool. Could you IMAGINE if he had done that to Camila? She would have literally actually probably stabbed him to death.

Have you all listened to Bananas on Simmons' podcast? The biggest takeaway: DERRICK IS TRYING TO MAKE A COMEBACK. Love that guy.

It was too much money to split. If it was like $10k, yeah, you split that, no big deal. But giving someone $137,500 when you don't have to is a big deal.

Bananas made the right call, I don't blame him, just wish it had been someone other than Sarah since she is pretty cool. Could you IMAGINE if he had done that to Camila? She would have literally actually probably stabbed him to death.

Ya that's true. Part of the reason it feels so bad to me is that Sarah is a legit competitor and a nice person

I run in some of the same social circles as a few of these MTV reality show lifers (Bananas included). Almost all are genuinely nice but, when they get together, it becomes a shitshow of self-absorbed one uppers. I haven't watched MTV in probably 15 years so I have no idea what went down but I'll ask Bananas about it when I see him next week.

I run in some of the same social circles as a few of these MTV reality show lifers (Bananas included). Almost all are genuinely nice but, when they get together, it becomes a shitshow of self-absorbed one uppers. I haven't watched MTV in probably 15 years so I have no idea what went down but I'll ask Bananas about it when I see him next week.

Baldy's Braggadocio

456688587-middle-age-bald-man-eating-a-banana-gettyimages.jpg

Back