• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

I've never really understood this stupid bald thing. Let me get this straight, I work on Wall Street so I am bald?

Ask him what he would have done if Camila would've been his partner. Report back.

Derrick was talking about a comeback and trying to get an invite back to the show like literally 4 or 5 years ago when he had a podcast, so I suspect it ain't gonna happen for him. Good dude, a bulldog, but sort of boring TV. Now that he's divorced though, maybe he'd return to being a drunk.

Derrick was talking about a comeback and trying to get an invite back to the show like literally 4 or 5 years ago when he had a podcast, so I suspect it ain't gonna happen for him. Good dude, a bulldog, but sort of boring TV. Now that he's divorced though, maybe he'd return to being a drunk.

I must have quit listening before he started saying that (awful production quality and they were constantly talking over each other so you couldn't hear anything). In the beginning he always said he was done because he had Awesome and a wifey.

I've never really understood this stupid bald thing. Let me get this straight, I work on Wall Street so I am bald?

I think we can all agree if you post a selfie of you and Bananas in a week and you prove you are not in fact bald, Moonz should get a month long ban

O shit Moonz just called out Gable in a Rep saying he'd never do it. I think we have an official bet, although we may need deacvision7 to make the final ruling.

Wow, I really had no idea there was a new season starting. IMO they're producing too many Real Worlds and Challenges. Need to step it back and build some anticipation.

No way. Less Real Worlds, more Challenges. Need to do a Fresh Meat season soon, so we can get rid of these Are you the one donks.

Watched last night and found myself constantly asking: so what's the point of the show? As in what is the end goal? Just to live here for seven weeks? I haven't watched RW in a long time, but seem to remember the older ones they actually had jobs to do and stuff during the day. Now they just go out every night and that's it - of course there's gonna be house drama if you're not doing anything during the day for seven weeks.

The point is to find out what happens when people stop being polite and start getting real, duh.

The point of Real World is to scout for your fantasy Challenge team, duh.

Don't get me wrong, I am very entertained by these shows, but the last ep of RW: Go Big or Go Home aired less than 5 months ago. I just think that 2 Real Worlds in a year are too many, especially when buttressed by 2 Challenge seasons in a year as well. There were only 2.5 months between the last 2 Challenge seasons.

Do wholeheartedly agree that I never want to see another Are You The One person on a Challenge ever.

Damn lots of noobs. Interesting that Zach and Jenna appearing together after their dramatic breakup.

Back