• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Couple of Real World folks on there who I don't remember at all.

First thing I thought when I saw Theo on the Seattle premiere was "he's just here so he can play in the Challenge"

Real World Seattle: Bad Blood and The Challenge: Season 29 thread

MTV Classic is doing a marathon of the Denver season this weekend I think. Most memorable moment from that season was when they were on a car trip and Colie had to take a shit, but rather than stop or pull off, she shit into a big manila envelope whilst squatting in the backseat with 3 other people in the car.

Last edited:
This is the first Real World season I haven't watched....ever. Doesn't seem like there's been any cultural buzz about it, so I haven't really missed it. Give us a long summary.

The Challenge: Champions vs Challengers debuts tomorrow night (Tuesdays).

CwCdKB4W8AANmpj.jpg

2-hour ep...thanks for the heads up.

Also, "Hall of Fame CT" 30-minute special immediately preceding tonight's premiere.

Random thought I had while watching: when Nelson isn't standing near anyone he looks like he would be tall and Tony looks like he would be short. Then they square up and Tony has almost a foot on him.

The first episode was a preview of what it will be like when Bananas retires and I didn't like it one bit.

Random thought I had while watching: when Nelson isn't standing near anyone he looks like he would be tall and Tony looks like he would be short. Then they square up and Tony has almost a foot on him.

The first episode was a preview of what it will be like when Bananas retires and I didn't like it one bit.

Zach would say otherwise. He is back to "make the challenge great again"

The biggest issue that MTV is drawing from that scourge of a show "Are You the One" now. Awful show and mostly awful people. Plus most viewers don't even know anyone from those shows so MTV might as well go recruit fresh meat if they want the show to actually continue once the known people finally stop competing.

Kinda wish Trump nominated CT for Secretary of Defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just start maniacally laughing any time they show the vets training. I can't wait to see how the challengers react when they see those eight come in all fresh. Really, it's like they've been given a first-round bye.

Back