• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

P.S. No one ever provided me the requested summary of the most recent RW Seattle season. I assume it went unwatched by America, as I heard literally nothing about it.

They really need to do another Fresh Meat season. I don't understand why they stopped, some of the best competitors ever are Fresh Meat, Laurel, Cara Maria, Mr. Beautiful, Evan, Evelyn. Also, I thought Derrick was supposed to be on this season, is he a replacement or something.

They really need to do another Fresh Meat season. I don't understand why they stopped, some of the best competitors ever are Fresh Meat, Laurel, Cara Maria, Mr. Beautiful, Evan, Evelyn. Also, I thought Derrick was supposed to be on this season, is he a replacement or something.

Yeah, I tried to figure that out while avoiding spoilers. As best I could find he posted some screen shots of him competing after they announced filming was starting in a few weeks and people assumed he was back even though he never planned on it. I didn't dig very deep though.

The mom of my daughter's best friend is named Laurel and unlike trying to remember other names it's soooo easy for me to remember because I just think of that time Laurel made Eric cry in the hot tub because she kept yelling at him about how fat and gross he was.

I just start maniacally laughing any time they show the vets training. I can't wait to see how the challengers react when they see those eight come in all fresh. Really, it's like they've been given a first-round bye.

It is kind of a brilliant idea

Bring the cream of the crop among newbies to top, then square them off against vets

Didn't Darrell say he's won 4/6 challenges he's been on? And at least one of his losses is when he exploded Brad's face. Dude is a beast.

Didn't Darrell say he's won 4/6 challenges he's been on? And at least one of his losses is when he exploded Brad's face. Dude is a beast.

Yeah, but those were a while ago when the Challenge was easier and I don't recall him ever going head to head against a dude as strong as Zach. That was impressive. LOL at Zach. Again. I loved that replay of when he got cramps and started crying on the Final a couple years ago.

Yeah, but those were a while ago when the Challenge was easier and I don't recall him ever going head to head against a dude as strong as Zach. That was impressive. LOL at Zach. Again. I loved that replay of when he got cramps and started crying on the Final a couple years ago.

I think it's safe to say Zach looks tougher than he plays. Darrell's still got it.

I think it's safe to say Zach looks tougher than he plays. Darrell's still got it.

Zach has always been that way. I laughed earlier in this season when he lableled himself as "the most physical competitor"

Should be Laurel and Cara still on instead of Camilla but like the champion dudes left

This season started slow but got good

Yeah. Feels a little gimmicky but I'll continue to watch. The hilarity of someone like Camilla being pitted against Lolo Jones in any athletic event has me lolling already.

I think the Champs tried to care for one half of one episode then felt like posers and quit.

Back