• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Lol this is exactly what happened

Although Bananas is right. Watching the Pros play politics is going to be amazing

But they won't though. They aren't living together, they just come together to eat then go do the challenge. Every episode two people from each side go in and the pros (other than Lolo) seem pretty content with voting for the worst performer/person who wants it. Maybe at some point they will realize it is a TV show and half-ass a conflict but I don't see it.

Lolo is crazy. The show blows when Bananas goes out early. They really need to do another fresh meat to get some new real competitors in and not those shitty are you the one peeps.

Ashley K. is one of the worst champs of all time, not sure how she got the call back for this. Her only victory was that battle of the seasons when Zach and Frank dominated everyone.

The Challenge: Champions vs Challengers and Real World Seattle: Bad Blood thread

A little concerned that a blah Challenge 29, followed immediately by this terrible Champs vs Pros mini-season, followed immediately by ANOTHER Challenge with all the same people that starts in like 3 weeks may be the end for the show. Is MTV intentionally trying to kill the Challenge?

The Challenge: Champions vs Challengers and Real World Seattle: Bad Blood thread

Seriously, that last episode of the Champs vs Pros was absolutely horrible. Lolo, Gus, CT and the British broad all eliminated at the same time before the final based on an eating challenge. WTF? Then the final was boring. Lame. Other than Lolo turning out to be crazy and very dumb, this whole mini-season was very dull.

Seriously, that last episode of the Champs vs Pros was absolutely horrible. Lolo, Gus, CT and the British broad all eliminated at the same time before the final based on an eating challenge. WTF? Then the final was boring. Lame. Other than Lolo turning out to be crazy and very dumb, this whole mini-season was very dull.

Ya that end was fucking stupid

I thought the mini-season was OK. The problem is none of the Champs they had on are particularly good athletes anymore. Wes was funny, but is not in shape. CT is fat. Darrell is old. Jordan has one fucking hand. No Laurel. Having pros means the finale is going to be weak, it wasn't like they could send them on a 3 day grueling final. They really need to do a Fresh Meat season, where they can just recruit challenge people, I'm unsure why they haven't done one it in a while. The biggest problem is the show sucks if Bananas goes home early, they have to figure out how to keep him on til the final.

I ultimately found Champs vs. Pros boring because the entire season was just the challenges (always the most boring part of any Challenge season) and almost no drama or interpersonal shit, other than Crazy Dumb Lolo.

Again, worried that MTV is trying to kill the Challenge like it has killed the Real World. 3 Challenge seasons back-to-back-to-back (with mostly the same people) is too much. Let anticipation build for this shit, MTV, you stupid dingus.

Yeah, they need a Fresh Meat. The "we want people to watch Are You the One" would only make sense the other way around. They should have a season of AYTO with single people from the challenge on it and then maybe I would watch. Show the AYTO people on the challenge BEFORE the season airs and maybe I would watch it.

Hell, keep bringing on AYTO people AND do a Fresh Meat. There are a bunch of zeros they could quit inviting immediately. From the last season alone: Amanda, Anika, Anthony, Ashley K (sorry baby girl but you boring), Marie, Theo. Even that keeps borderline at best people like Bruno, Kailah, LaToya, Nelson, and Sylvia.

I ultimately found Champs vs. Pros boring because the entire season was just the challenges (always the most boring part of any Challenge season) and almost no drama or interpersonal shit.

Yeah, that was the biggest problem for me. They didn't live together. They all stayed in their nice hotel room, would take a limo to the daily challenge, compete, go to a prop house for some drinks and a cookout with the gang, and then go back to the hotel room.

Most intriguing question from the season for me: was that a herpes cold sore on the lip of Lolo Jones in the last episode? Thought she was a virge. But maybe sex in mouth is okay?

Back