• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

Fresh Meats have brought in some quality. Plus Bananas and Wes will play into their 50s.

Without Real World, I don't know how long they can continue doing the Challenge, unless they'll eventually replace everyone with those fuckos from Are You The One and shit, which would be awful.

The Real world has been REALLY wonky lately. Just too much stupid. Skeletons and Exes and stuff were terrible for the franchise.

Same. I feel like whenever he's lost it's been due to weak partners. He's individually a beast.

I hope Nia's never allowed to do anything ever again. So obnoxious.

Dumb MTV.com spoiled the Theresa coming back/going in to the final! They show a thumbnail of a "sneak peek" of next episode and it's just a picture of Theresa.

This is frustrating - if a guy had made this move people would be pissed but ultimately be like, "OH DAMN cold as ice! Playing to win!!" but Sarah does it and everyone's butthurt and acting like she poisoned someone's food to get ahead.

This is frustrating - if a guy had made this move people would be pissed but ultimately be like, "OH DAMN cold as ice! Playing to win!!" but Sarah does it and everyone's butthurt and acting like she poisoned someone's food to get ahead.
The totally hypocritical thing is that Nany (and Bananas) would have almost certainly thrown in Sarah and Jordan.

The totally hypocritical thing is that Nany (and Bananas) would have almost certainly thrown in Sarah and Jordan.

For sure

Not to mention Bananas purposefully lost to Jordan the episode before so he didnt have to throw Leroy in, even though it was his idea

For sure

Not to mention Bananas purposefully lost to Jordan the episode before so he didnt have to throw Leroy in, even though it was his idea

Oh yeah! True. I bet he would say that his friendship with Sarah was different. "We've known each other for 8 years!! :sob:"

The amount of eating/drinking of nasty shit in the final was ridiculous.

And bananas is a bitch. He's apparently forgotten how he turned on his friend Paula in the Island.

It seems kind of dangerous to have these folks exercising like all day long, and then giving them stuff to intentionally make them yarf throughout.

I think we can all agree that TJ's withering criticism of Jay and Jenna for being quitting pussies was a top-3 TJ Lavin moment of all time.

Back