• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

You put that armband on and you accept responsibility. Fuck him and Jozy for their shit playing during the Hex and fuck them both even more for their attitude since they were ousted.

Hmmm. What's the "attitude" MB4 exhibited since the disaster in T&T? He's been radio silent. Is that your problem - that he didn't fall on the sword publlcly?

I don't get the Bradley haters. Despite the criticism, he's one of the best players we've ever produced. Period. He also challenged himself like few have. I disagreed with the return home during the peak of his career, and obviously he wasn't in his best form when we needed it most, but he's earned more respect than this. Just my opinion.

You put that armband on and you accept responsibility. Fuck him and Jozy for their shit playing during the Hex and fuck them both even more for their attitude since they were ousted.

Fuck yourself while you're at it

"Fuck Bradley for his play during the Hex" is just lol

Players/coaches off the top of my head who should get blame before Bradley: Anyone not named Pulisic, Wood, or Yedlin

Hmmm. What's the "attitude" MB4 exhibited since the disaster in T&T? He's been radio silent. Is that your problem - that he didn't fall on the sword publlcly?

I don't get the Bradley haters. Despite the criticism, he's one of the best players we've ever produced. Period. He also challenged himself like few have. I disagreed with the return home during the peak of his career, and obviously he wasn't in his best form when we needed it most, but he's earned more respect than this. Just my opinion.

Both Bradley and JA looked offended that American soccer fans would boo them for their shit USMNT play at MLS games. Altidore reacted much worse IMO (Spitting on the turf in ATL, etc.), but they are both indicative of the general malaise of the American national team.

...and as for Jozy, are you mad because he's bristled at the negativity post-T&T? Wouldn't you?

I'm sure I would, but I'd probably be more outspoken about the glaring issues that US Soccer has failed to fix as well.

"Fuck Bradley for his play during the Hex" is just lol

Players/coaches off the top of my head who should get blame before Bradley: Anyone not named Pulisic, Wood, or Yedlin

He's the captain. If he doesn't want to accept responsibility, give the armband to someone else.

You were saying he doesn't deserve blame.

I never said that, he's just not at the top of the list. There's 20-25 players/coaches that should be blamed for "play during the hex" before Bradley, captain or not.

Back