Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLS thread

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by VaDeac View Post
    He just scored.
    He's been playing centerback in preseason.

You coming out to the home opener?

Well that's one way to respond to a goal

Quote Originally Posted by Deac6 View Post
    Well that's one way to respond to a goal
    Seriously. Toronto gonna Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Seriously. Toronto gonna Toronto.
    Yeah that was absolute shit defense. Ya boy got a bit chippy there at the end.

Four games into the Dynamo season, I have the distinct sense that we are more talented this year. But we're nevertheless playing worse soccer.

The Owen Coyle era is going swimmingly.

Broderick Hicks
    In fairness, games against Pablo's Colorado should be stricken from the record. Just boring, awful stuff all the way around.

MLSPU had net assets of only $5.3 million entering this season. Pretty small strike fund. I know a lot of players don't have much in the way of salaries to make up, but I think that puts their accomplishments on the CBA in better light.

Grant Wahl doing Spanish commentary on Unimas for the Orlando - DC match. His accent is hilariously awkward at times, but his vocab and grammar are solid. I'm impressed.

Good match so far. Ribiero pulled his hamstring and Cyle Latin has been solid as his replacement. Just missed two or three chances.

Injury time GWG? Sounds good.
    Last edited by HailToTheDeacons; 04-03-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Broderick Hicks
    9 points from 4 games? Yeah, I'll take that!

Luis Silva is so important for DC. Granted the OCSC wall was horrible, but he changed the game when he entered.

Swagudelo is back! Agudelo scores with a great touch off a beautiful Kelyn Rowe feed. That was pretty.

Lots of Wake influence in this Revs/Rapids game. Watts and Cronin starting for Colorado and Okoli on the bench for NE

Watts was called for a pretty tough penalty after getting a little handsy with Charlie Davies in the box. 2-0 New England

I have no idea what that ref was doing there. Penalty called which he overturned because the pass was going to an offside player. Huh? That seems to be the worst call I've ever seen made .

Never mind the blatant handball right before. That whole sequence was a total shitshow

That SKC - Philly game was nuts. Kansas City with 2 stoppage time goals to win 3-2. Benny Feilhaber leading the league in assists so far with 4.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDeac View Post
    That SKC - Philly game was nuts. Kansas City with 2 stoppage time goals to win 3-2. Benny Feilhaber leading the league in assists so far with 4.
    How did Ike play?

Quote Originally Posted by siff View Post
    How did Ike play?
    Not one of his better games this season. Not bad, but the back line was shaky in general.

Broderick Hicks
    That M'Bohli signing just looks more and more brilliant each game. Position of need, and obvious upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by gsterp View Post
    That M'Bohli signing just looks more and more brilliant each game. Position of need, and obvious upgrade!
    He's just a completely different player than during the World Cup. Very weird.

Philly should draft a keeper or something.