• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Well that's one way to respond to a goal

Four games into the Dynamo season, I have the distinct sense that we are more talented this year. But we're nevertheless playing worse soccer.

The Owen Coyle era is going swimmingly.

In fairness, games against Pablo's Colorado should be stricken from the record. Just boring, awful stuff all the way around.

MLSPU had net assets of only $5.3 million entering this season. Pretty small strike fund. I know a lot of players don't have much in the way of salaries to make up, but I think that puts their accomplishments on the CBA in better light.

Grant Wahl doing Spanish commentary on Unimas for the Orlando - DC match. His accent is hilariously awkward at times, but his vocab and grammar are solid. I'm impressed.

Good match so far. Ribiero pulled his hamstring and Cyle Latin has been solid as his replacement. Just missed two or three chances.

Luis Silva is so important for DC. Granted the OCSC wall was horrible, but he changed the game when he entered.

Swagudelo is back! Agudelo scores with a great touch off a beautiful Kelyn Rowe feed. That was pretty.

Lots of Wake influence in this Revs/Rapids game. Watts and Cronin starting for Colorado and Okoli on the bench for NE

Watts was called for a pretty tough penalty after getting a little handsy with Charlie Davies in the box. 2-0 New England

I have no idea what that ref was doing there. Penalty called which he overturned because the pass was going to an offside player. Huh? That seems to be the worst call I've ever seen made .

Never mind the blatant handball right before. That whole sequence was a total shitshow

That SKC - Philly game was nuts. Kansas City with 2 stoppage time goals to win 3-2. Benny Feilhaber leading the league in assists so far with 4.

That M'Bohli signing just looks more and more brilliant each game. Position of need, and obvious upgrade!

That M'Bohli signing just looks more and more brilliant each game. Position of need, and obvious upgrade!

He's just a completely different player than during the World Cup. Very weird.

Philly should draft a keeper or something.

Back