• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Inside MLS ‏@InsideMLS 32m
LA Galaxy have sold defender Omar Gonzalez to Pachuca, per club release. #MLS

Nick Rimando doing crazy things. Just stone walled a PK against Tigres.

Official 2015 MLS thread

Seattle gets an own goal to go up 3-2 on aggregate

And then Club America scores seconds later 3-3 in the 42nd

America with the road goals advantage

Made it to the Texas Derby 5-0 beatdown last night.

This year's Dynamo team is so, so much different from last year. Without Brad Davis on the wing slowing down play, we are going to score a lot of goals this year.

Unfortunately this means I have to cheer for Andrew Wenger, a goddamn Dukie.

De Jong possibly ends yet another young American's career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ9KJJN0ItU

Fucking asshole.

And yes I know Johnny sweeping the leg actually ended it, but Stu was never the same after the De Jong tackle.

Last edited:
#25 on the Union looks like he'd be better suited for Sunday Pub League.

Ilsinho? He's scored against Barcelona in the Champions League and won a Europa League too, both with Shakhtar Donetsk.

But yea he's kinda trash now.

The team fell apart in the second half of the season. I would love to blame injuries but the core just isn't there.

I have tickets to see St Lucia at 9:30 club tonight but I'll probably try to dump those so I can go to the United match.

Drogba back training with Impact. What in the world?

I'm guessing the league said if he is willing to play then the team better damn well play him.

Maybe I'm projecting my disillusionment with the league. Whenever I leave DC I'll probably be done with MLS. They refuse to let their product be what it could, almost feels like a waste of energy to care.

I'm guessing the league said if he is willing to play then the team better damn well play him.

Maybe I'm projecting my disillusionment with the league. Whenever I leave DC I'll probably be done with MLS. They refuse to let their product be what it could, almost feels like a waste of energy to care.

MLS is the epitome of an organization that says that its tangled maze of opaque rules and regulations are necessary to promote equality and fairness for all, while letting a few handpicked favorites get away with murder.

MLS is the epitome of an organization that says that its tangled maze of opaque rules and regulations are necessary to promote equality and fairness for all, while letting a few handpicked favorites get away with murder.

*David Villa promotes this post*

Back