• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

All-Canada eastern conference finals upcoming

Cronin and COL advance to face SEA-DAL

Definitely sad but that rendition of O Canada, seeing rival fans singing in unison feet from each other was awesome. Best national anthem by some measure.

Big goal for Toronto on a Jozy header. 3-1 to Montreal but there's life now.

And just like that 3-2. Jozy gets away with a shove and Bradley finishes from the top of the box.

Cronin just picked up a yellow; will miss the second leg because of yellow card accumulation. Fuck.

I'm pretty disappointed that the Rapids couldn't equalize and carry a better advantage into the home leg. I've got tickets to the match on Sunday so I will be there to cheer on MY Rapids and I'm hoping they can pull it out. Cronin being out hurts - Azira presumably starts in his place and will have to play smart football. The overall passing and defense needs to be more crisp than it was last night - I thought the Rapids were careless with the ball. Also, the Rapids are going to have to avoid penalties in the box.

I forgot to mention, I still really hate Jordan Morris for what he did to us when Stanford played Wake - I felt my blood pressure rising every time he touched the ball last night. Hoping he can be a major force for the USMNT though.

The first half of TOR-MON has been wild.

3-3 on aggregate with 45 to go but TOR with the away goals advantage.

The official completely blew that call. Let's just say Piatti was onside (I think he was slightly off), Oduro was certainly offside and then was involved in the play, blocking Beitashour's clearance attempt. Poor officiating.

And we're back to even 5-5. I know the defense has been very lacking, but this is fun.

this game has been awesome. great defense by montreal 23.

Damn Toronto, now up 7-5

Great turn by JOZY!

I own two MLS jerseys that were both gifted to me. A Deuce Sounders jersey and an autographed Bradley TFC game worn. Which one do I wear for the final?

Back