• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

What a tie this has been. I hate that MLS is getting what they want with Toronto in the final but still awesome to watch.

As a fan of TFC since the beginning I will be going to this game. It will suck so much if Giovinco cannot play.

As a fan of TFC since the beginning I will be going to this game. It will suck so much if Giovinco cannot play.

I have to meet with a potential customer in Toronto in the next couple of weeks, and December 9th is on the table. If that happens, I'll be there. Perfect weekend - MLS Cup in Toronto followed by Bills-Steelers at the Ralph on Sunday.

Holy shit. Cheapest ticket I see on StubHub is almost $500USD. Jesus. I guess I'll skip the game.

So, the Railhawks are ste to announce that they will be rebranding to North Carolina FC, and will be "aggressively pursuing" a MLS team in the next 12-18 months. This would also include a new stadium somewhere in the Triangle that would hold at least 18,000.

I figured this might be of interest to you guys in particular.

So, the Railhawks are ste to announce that they will be rebranding to North Carolina FC, and will be "aggressively pursuing" a MLS team in the next 12-18 months. This would also include a new stadium somewhere in the Triangle that would hold at least 18,000.

Link

Would be pretty awesome.

The announcement on Dec 6th is taking place in downtown Raleigh, I'd assume Malik wants to put it there.

Holy shit. Cheapest ticket I see on StubHub is almost $500USD. Jesus. I guess I'll skip the game.

I bought two tickets for $55 each. The prices will go down a lot.

Light snow for about 90 minutes today. Feels cold but could be a lot worse.

Back