• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

"I'm told @MLS city/county stadium votes may be delayed 2 weeks to build support among county, city leaders. Changes could be announced today"

"At least for now" is incorrect. It's dead. RIP. Enjoy soccer, Raleigh.

12 bids in. I like Rawley's chances: no public funding, no drama (I'm looking at you CLT, STL and Sacto), solid group. Anyone have any scoopla?

Raleigh sucks. Can't even keep the Canes, 30/30 in attendance and half of that is opposing teams fans.

Sacramento looks bad right now

I really don't care as long as NC gets a team. Charlottes bid is a mess and they don't deserve it so who knows

Gotta go with the smiths rich af and looking to show they can run a team well before getting the poonthers

Not sure who caught the Minnesota keeper, but it did not look good. Reminded me of the Rooney injury.

Guzman for Portland with a mega dive getting Van Damme sent off. In a great turn of events, it seems he legitimately hurt himself in the dive.

They're certainly approaching the Chivas zone

I was thinking that DC team a few years back that somehow won the US Open Cup. But watching Minnesota again today, they're far worse. This defense will set all sorts of "worst" records.

So is Raleigh going to get a team or what? I'm updating my Five Year Plan and need to know this.

Back