• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Knotted up at 3-3 with 45 minutes to go in the CONCACAF CL second leg Final.

Toronto goes down 1-0 early at Chivas (3-1 agg) and thunders back with goals from Altidore and Giovinco.

Its a wide open fun match that you can watch in Spanish on Univision.

@JeffDarlington: I’m told new Panthers owner David Tepper has found his new team president: Tom Glick, who will leave his post as COO of Manchester City Football Club. Glick has experience in a number of sports both here in the states and the UK.

MLS TO CHARLOTTE INCOMING

I genuinely enjoy watching Atl United even though it’s hard to get over them basically being MLS Falcons. Would love an MLS team that followed their model

Rooting for a Parkhurst-Opara Final at this point but what a golazo from Blanco

I’m sure Bork is excited

lol 9 minutes of stoppage time. What happened earlier in the half?

In the least shocking news of the week, the fans of a dirty burrow rat NY team named after a garbage energy drink, are also, in fact, garbage.

Five Stripes gonna roll those Portlandia betas.

In the least shocking news of the week, the fans of a dirty burrow rat NY team named after a garbage energy drink, are also, in fact, garbage.

Five Stripes gonna roll those Portlandia betas.

that's WF alum Parkhurst limping off the pitch during injury time

Benz going to be rocking next weekend. Should be a fun ass match.

That girl did an awesome job with the anthem.

Parkhurst one of our best ever. Hope he wins it. I know Hesmer and Carroll have one with the Crew, and Carroll has another one with DC United, but is that it for MLS Deacs? I'm probably missing someone obvious.

For a guy known as an attacking manager Tata gets really conservative when it counts. Just hope it works better for ATL Utd than it did for Barcelona when he managed to lose the title to Atleti.

There are currently rumors going around that Atlanta is going to hire Alan Pardew next.

Parkhurst one of our best ever. Hope he wins it. I know Hesmer and Carroll have one with the Crew, and Carroll has another one with DC United, but is that it for MLS Deacs? I'm probably missing someone obvious.

Opera prolly the obvious one. I think Wells Thompson has one.

James Riley with a bunch of hardware but never the MLS Cup.

Back