Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MLS thread

Owners propose 32 year olds with 10 seasons with same club can be FAs. This is ridiculous. Husky is an enabler of this crap and I guarantee his team's fuckwit owner is one of the hardliners.

Not that Husky's enabling is actually, umm, enabling Kraft's BS.

Broderick Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffaloDeac10 View Post
    Owners propose 32 year olds with 10 seasons with same club can be FAs. This is ridiculous. Husky is an enabler of this crap and I guarantee his team's fuckwit owner is one of the hardliners.
    FREE BRAD DAVIS but no one else

Nick Rimando says, ehhh, whatever. Close enough.

My enabling abilities are unmatched, tis true.

Also, if you believe a word of anything being leaked to the media today, you're probably being just a tiny bit naive. This is a battle of who blinks first, leaking shit is just part of the process.

If they come a little more? Jesus, Taylor really does have inside connections.

But in much more exciting news, we've got our new alternate jersey! LOTS OF RED!

Great now you're enabling a literal Mexican tricolor kit

DV7 buys Revs season tickets and a Chicharito Revs shirt, funds kickstarter to sign him

Great now you're enabling a literal Mexican tricolor kit
    Our flag predates Mexico's by about 200 years. Time to take back our colors. Plus they're all about black these days anyway.

Whose flag? Isn't that kit red white and green? NOT MY COLORS

MONTREAL OMG!!!!!!

Awesome that they scored. Was hoping they would not pull a RSL and choke at home.

Whose flag? Isn't that kit red white and green? NOT MY COLORS
    New England. You know, the region they're named after...

The Revolution did an over the top design description including muskets and history and some other random patriotic shit.

Unfortunately(Fortunately for you) it's on their twitter feed and I can't link to it.

I didn't realize that you guys had blatantly ripped off Cascadia and have a regional flag with a tree. My B.

I didn't realize that you guys had blatantly ripped off Cascadia and have a regional flag with a tree. My B.
    Cascadia was full of bears and eagles and void of waxed moustache douchebags when we were putting together our flag in the 17th century. I know Seattle claims to have invented MLS and bike lanes and craft beer, but they're just ripping off what everyone else has been on about for centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by gsterp View Post
    FREE BRAD DAVIS but no one else
    Holy fuck I never realized Brad Davis had been here that long.

Broderick Hicks
    I'm fully prepared for and realizing that the inevitable will happen: DC will overturn their huge deficit tonight, setting up a Champions League quarterfinal against Montreal, only for the strike to result in having both teams refuse to play and turning the other semifinal into the final. Because #MLS