• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Shaun Maloney looks set to join Chicago Fire.

Sean Okoli has signed with New England. Also rumors of Cape Verdian talisman, Heldon Ramos joining the Revs, which might make some sense with Sporting CP becoming a partner club.

Jozy and Giovinco to Toronto, likely means Gilberto is on his way somewhere else unless MLS adds a 4th DP spot.

Looks like MLS didn't like the fact that Bradley's team sucked last year.

I was really hoping DC got one of these high profile signings but alas. Not a high profile enough venture.

Looks like MLS didn't like the fact that Bradley's team sucked last year.

I was really hoping DC got one of these high profile signings but alas. Not a high profile enough venture.

I'll trade you Jones for a stadium deal.

But seriously, if DC wanted to spend the money, they'd land a high profile player.

DC signs Espindola to a DP deal. Kind of a reach, I'd say, but they had to find a way to keep him.

I am really excited for this year.

TV deal, online platforms ... all seems very grown up, all of a sudden. Plus the gift of a true "Final Day" - all Eastern Conference games start at 5:00, all Western Conference games start at 7:00 on 10/25 - very cool.

I am really excited for this year.

TV deal, online platforms ... all seems very grown up, all of a sudden. Plus the gift of a true "Final Day" - all Eastern Conference games start at 5:00, all Western Conference games start at 7:00 on 10/25 - very cool.

Too bad there will be a strike and the league will fold. :thumbsup:

Wigan confirm Shaun Maloney is on his way to Chicago.

Preseason starts today! Or yesterday.

DC signs Espindola to a DP deal. Kind of a reach, I'd say, but they had to find a way to keep him.

I believe he was always close to the number before, but was bought down with allocation money. Pretty sure that's why RSL and Red Bulls both let him go.

This doesn't sound good.

Sounds like AJ Soares is off to Hellas Verona. Farrell will slot in next to Goncalves and the Revs are pursuing a FWD and a RB.

Agudelo back to the Revs. Awesome news. We're almost certainly favorite in the East.

Rumors of Fagundez heading off to Atalanta on a transfer. I can live with that if we're getting a nice payday; we've got a fair amount of midfield depth. Soccer moms and 13 year old girls will suffer however.

Back