• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Well that Sounders entrance gave me goose bumps.

It still pisses me off that Dempsey is in Seattle. Totalitarian single-entity MLS bullshit

Did we make a MLS fantasy league again for this season?

That looked less than comfortable to say the least.

Got my scarf, my season tickets, and BOOM! I'm ready to ride!

JM-Founders-Scarf.png

It still pisses me off that Dempsey is in Seattle. Totalitarian single-entity MLS bullshit

It's lame that they basically gave him to Seattle, but wasn't there an article that said he'd only go to Seattle, Galaxy, or Toronto? It's also possible I'm misremembering, but I don't think either Texas team was an option for him.

Maybe this belongs on the USMNT thread but was the I the only one impressed by Brek Shea at left back for Orlando? Unless you think Greg Garza is the answer, you have to think that Shea will be in the mix for the left back spot under JK.

Maybe this belongs on the USMNT thread but was the I the only one impressed by Brek Shea at left back for Orlando? Unless you think Greg Garza is the answer, you have to think that Shea will be in the mix for the left back spot under JK.

He plays so casually. He just looks like he's playing pickup or scrimmage soccer. My only real observation about him after watching for 90 min.

I thought he looked very dangerous going forward and provided quality service when given a chance. Admittedly, I didn't watch the entire game.

Didn't watch him play, but no. FUCK NO.

It's lame that they basically gave him to Seattle, but wasn't there an article that said he'd only go to Seattle, Galaxy, or Toronto? It's also possible I'm misremembering, but I don't think either Texas team was an option for him.

This may be apocryphal at this point, but I thought I'd read somewhere back in the day that he initially expressed interest in going back to Houston (close to home), before the league funneled him elsewhere.

Did anyone see the Fire-Galaxy game and is there any reason I should have any optimism that the Fire are any good this year?

Back