• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Montreal advanced to the Champions League final yesterday.

Herediano was up 3-0 on America after the first leg. It took America 20 minutes to level the series

Well, let's go Impact.

4/22 in Mexico City, 4/29 in Montreal.

c4ce03d62b783e2eed1f2dbe3b0b7bc5.jpg

Not the worst stadium in MLS

Watching Timbers/NYCFC right now--is it me, or does the pitch look really, really narrow? I'm guessing that is due to the limitations of playing at the Stadium.

If Heaps keeps the Swagudelo Davies Bunberry combo together up top, the Revs are going to put up stupid goal numbers this year. Could easily be 4-0 at the half over RSL

4-0 final, Revolution curb stomp Salt Lake. Goals from Davies, Agudelo, Tierney, and Caldwell. Could have had 6 if they finished a little better. The scary part is they did that with Jermaine Jones basically twiddling his thumbs for 90 minutes at CB. When everyone is healthy this is going to be a scary team

Maxi Rodriguez ‏@FutbolIntellect 50m50 minutes ago
There's something really hilarious about the Impact loaning in players for 1 game CCL stints.

Ha ha, MLS is going to allow Montreal to loan players for the CCL final because if the Bush red? I've read it elsewhere, too. Hilarious.

Bradford Jamieson IV with a really nice first professional goal for the Galaxy against the run of play.

Maxi Rodriguez ‏@FutbolIntellect 50m50 minutes ago
There's something really hilarious about the Impact loaning in players for 1 game CCL stints.

Ha ha, MLS is going to allow Montreal to loan players for the CCL final because if the Bush red? I've read it elsewhere, too. Hilarious.

While funny, that's a complete Bush (hehe) league move if it happens.

I saw s tweet somewhere saying "this should serve as a reminded that all players are on loan to their current clubs by MLS". It wasn't wrong.

Diego Valeri on the bench for the Timbers tonight - awesome to see him back.

Fired up for tonight. Plus I feel so uniquely wholesome when I have a legit reason to watch FS2.

Back