• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Did anyone see the Fire-Galaxy game and is there any reason I should have any optimism that the Fire are any good this year?

You should be optimistic that Yallop should be out the door sometime this season. About the best I can do for you

c022bdb90d4c9d087c5394b292e5f2df.jpg

Awesome

You should be optimistic that Yallop should be out the door sometime this season. About the best I can do for you

I'm going to take that as a no.

Brian Sciaretta ‏@BrianSciaretta 5m
Justin Mapp to undergo surgery on his elbow & will miss 4 months. Montreal's dramatic run in the #CCL just got harder

SoccerAmerica ‏@socceramerica 2m
Montreal Impact MF Justin Mapp will undergo surgery Thurs. to repair elbow dislocation & fracture. He is expected to be out about 4 months.

Charlotte's starters for a scrimmage today: Diego Restrepo, Chris Estridge, Andrew Ribeiro, Patrick Slogic, Rapheal Cox, Paolo DelPiccolo, Alex Martinez, Jack Metcalf, Jorge Herrera, Jack Thompson, Ryan Finley

I assume we're turning this into the US Professional leagues thread. Gonna be so much USL up in here!

Chicago did look pretty bad in the game against Vancouver just now.

Chicago did look pretty bad in the game against Vancouver just now.

Chicago looks to be the worst team in MLS this year. They have very little talent.

I thought Toronto got screwed on the red card call. I didn't think it was a foul in real time and the replays didn't show much either.

Dallas is going to be fun this year.

Yankee stadium is so narrow that, despite the awesome backdrop, all I can think about is the WCQ we played on that shitty pitch in Antigua and Barbuda in 2012

Yankee stadium is so narrow that, despite the awesome backdrop, all I can think about is the WCQ we played on that shitty pitch in Antigua and Barbuda in 2012

just turned on the match and that was the first thing i noticed as well

absurdly narrow pitch

Well this is not going well for the Revs. Already down and red for Goncalves. Hurry back Jermaine

Revs fans are so salty on twitter about Mullins scoring and celebrating the goal. Waaaaaambulance, what do you want? The team essentially let him go in the expansion draft and he scored in their first meeting since. It's not like he pulled down his shorts and mooned the away section. Though maybe he will next time.

Montreal scores 9 minutes into their 1st leg with Alajuelense. Big start for the Impact.

Back