• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Kaka seems to me to be one of those players where even poor or errant touches go his way. Great quality to have.

This is the most on point thing I've ever seen about Kaka. The guy is a freak.

Rivas is either offside or looking to shoot from 35 yards. Dynamic!

Mix with a fantastic finish. Perfect bend to the back post.

3 yellows for diving for Orlando SC today. No MLS team had ever seen 2 yellows in a match before.

I've got no complaints with any of them.

I've got no complaints with any of them.

Not sure about the last one. Never saw the reverse angle. But I hate when guys drag their foot looking for contact, especially when they're through. That said Grabavoy pointed at the ball like he was making an excuse for contact.

And there it is like clockwork. Collin red card after a nasty tackle on David Villa.

KAKAKAKAKA. They brought him in for just these moments. Deflecting FKs into the goal.

I hope Those NYC fans get out if the Citrus Bowl without getting attacked or vandalized. Orlando has a history of being full of giant dickheads. Maybe the own goal will save them

What is up with Friedel's accent? It's the UN of pronouncing English.

That was absolutely terrible not to play advantage on that.

Opara is having a great game.

Back