• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Of course this is the only night of the year I'm traveling. Hope I can find a stream or the Fox Sports live stream actually works. Go Montreal!

impact up 1-0 and now getting lucky as shit. Looks like they sold out the building

Sounds good to me. He's a local kid and we need help on the back line so Jones can get back in the midfield where he belongs. I've read he is supposed to be training with the team in Foxborough this week before finalizing a contract, though I'm not sure what the acquisition method would be

I have over 500 cable channels which includes a sports package. But because I didn't pay extra for the Spanish sports package, tonight I have to use an illegal online stream to watch the team that plays its home games 7 miles from my apartment. Nice TV deal MLS

Charlie Davies has goals in 4 straight now. He is starting to look like his old self again: fast, confident, and very dangerous.

If you haven't been watching LA/NE you missed a hell of a first half. 2-2 at the break. All four goals were pretty too

That is some serious tail on the dais at the CCL draw.

Whitecaps and Sounders drawn into the same group. Every competition has a group of death,

Last edited:
Independence giving the Revs all they can handle in the Open.

And Battery going to take down Orlando City.

Wow. Orlando City came back and now lead in extra time. Lots of controversy.

West Ham cast off Sebastion Lletget wrecking havoc in LA-POR on ESPN2. 2-0 Galaxy.

Kid looks sharp, still only 22.

Back