• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

So I know that one game is not a representative sample, but having seen Federico Higuain in person for Columbus (vs NYRB), he's WAY overpaid. Columbus getting its money's worth with Parky, Kamara, Finlay, Tchani, etc...

lol

NYCFC Lampard Frank M $ 6,000,000.00 $ 6,000,000.00
NYCFC McNamara Thomas M $ 60,000.00 $ 71,500.00

Beckham has agreed to privately finance his new stadium on the site of the Orange Bowl. Took long enough, but I think he got things right.

And Lee Nguyen is making less than several bench players. No wonder he wants out.

Beckham has agreed to privately finance his new stadium on the site of the Orange Bowl. Took long enough, but I think he got things right.

And Lee Nguyen is making less than several bench players. No wonder he wants out.

Yeah, that's nuts (about Nguyen).

I still don't think south Florida will be a successful location for MLS, but have at it, Becks

I'll be shocked if Miami or ATL is remotely successful. Both areas are terrible sports markets for their size, filled with band wagoners.

The Gerrard era is off to a flying start in LA. Down 2-0 to San Jose after 25'.

And ten minutes later Gerrard has drawn a penalty and scored from the run of play. 2-2 after 36'.

4th competitive meeting in two months between DC and Philly tonight on the Deuce. My United need to turn things around after a shitty road trip.

Pirlo, Villa and Kaka all on the field right now, but 20 year old Canadian, Cyle Larin is stealing the show.

Drogba to Montreal is a done deal. Should be announced shortly.

And David Villa has scored his 2nd.

Back