• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Keane scores his 20th. The west is crazy even if I'm the only one watching.

Official 2015 MLS thread

Portland are up 2-1. I will feel much better if they get that 2 goal lead so I can do what's natural and pull against LA Vancouver and seattle

FFS, I can't even watch my United choke in the playoffs. Unimas?

Small time, MLS. Small. Time.

Tough way to end the season for the Revs. Jones lost his mind but that should have been a handball. I'm just going to watch Agudelo's goal another hundred times to make me feel better

Yeah but lets keep not rostering this kid because he makes bad runs in practice. #Jurgened

Watching at my bar with 5-6 Timbers fans and my buddy who is visiting from Seattle and worked for the Sounders. That shit was insane.

DC United twatted 1-0 in the first leg. 55% pass completion at home? Feel bad for ILDeac10, who attened the match.

So #nervous about Gleeson in goal for my Timbers. Kwarasey out with the flu FTL.

Official 2015 MLS thread

Ill take that draw although we deserved the winner. Jewsbury was a different man today - so much better.

All things considered - 3 days after the marathon, no chara, etc ... Delighted to have kept a clean sheet.

One goal wins it in Vancouver. They won't score 2 on us.

Back