• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

Owners propose 32 year olds with 10 seasons with same club can be FAs. This is ridiculous. Husky is an enabler of this crap and I guarantee his team's fuckwit owner is one of the hardliners.

Nick Rimando says, ehhh, whatever. Close enough.

My enabling abilities are unmatched, tis true.

Also, if you believe a word of anything being leaked to the media today, you're probably being just a tiny bit naive. This is a battle of who blinks first, leaking shit is just part of the process.

If they come a little more? Jesus, Taylor really does have inside connections.

But in much more exciting news, we've got our new alternate jersey! LOTS OF RED!

Awesome that they scored. Was hoping they would not pull a RSL and choke at home.

Whose flag? Isn't that kit red white and green? NOT MY COLORS

New England. You know, the region they're named after...

2000px-New_England_pine_flag.svg.png

The Revolution did an over the top design description including muskets and history and some other random patriotic shit.

Unfortunately(Fortunately for you) it's on their twitter feed and I can't link to it.

I didn't realize that you guys had blatantly ripped off Cascadia and have a regional flag with a tree. My B.

I didn't realize that you guys had blatantly ripped off Cascadia and have a regional flag with a tree. My B.

Cascadia was full of bears and eagles and void of waxed moustache douchebags when we were putting together our flag in the 17th century. I know Seattle claims to have invented MLS and bike lanes and craft beer, but they're just ripping off what everyone else has been on about for centuries.

I'm fully prepared for and realizing that the inevitable will happen: DC will overturn their huge deficit tonight, setting up a Champions League quarterfinal against Montreal, only for the strike to result in having both teams refuse to play and turning the other semifinal into the final. Because #MLS

Back