• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official MLS thread

What the hell is going on with NYCFC? Seeing all kinds of disgruntled fan posts. Sounds like Yankee Stadium isn't being hospitable to supporters' groups?

Someone isn't at least...

10007473_10205211672865423_4595911421617515672_n.jpg

Got partial season tix for Dynamo again this year. Let's goooooo. I need to do a better job of following the league this year. Was much easier back in school when I watched all the matches on my computer.

Maxi Rodriguez ‏@FutbolIntellect 2h
These two are actually MLS players working in the offseason because their salaries are so low.

B8zZBCfCIAALa24.jpg

lol

Revs have gone red with their new away as well.

I really don't know what to think about the new Dynamo shirt.

B9NiNSGCUAA7Ziq.jpg

The weird fading effect is... weird. I don't hate it. But it's weird.

I wish they'd go back to subtle patterns/detailing within the orange, as opposed to just solid boring orange.

Bradley is the new captain of TFC.

Didn't realize he wasn't already the captain

I really don't know what to think about the new Dynamo shirt.

B9NiNSGCUAA7Ziq.jpg

The weird fading effect is... weird. I don't hate it. But it's weird.

I wish they'd go back to subtle patterns/detailing within the orange, as opposed to just solid boring orange.

That's 50 shades of hideous

Maybe it'll look better on an actual person. I wasn't crazy about the DC alternates at first, but they end up looking better on the players than you'd think.

Planet Fútbol ‏@si_soccer 1h
NE Revs announce Jermaine Jones expected to miss 4-6 weeks after successful sports hernia surgery. Out for (scheduled) start of #MLS season

Back