• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCheat @ WAKE - 7pm Tip - Discussion / Game Thread #GoDeacs

I wouldn't be surprised if Danny didn't bring up the flu in the press even if it was true. I don't think he'd want to give anything that sounded like an excuse for this.
If it gets reported, it'll have to come from Disco Dan or one of the bloggers.

A day late and a dollar short all second half. Face it, Carolina was too tall, too long, too quick and shot way too well for us to win. We need to be physically tougher and much more aggressive to have a chance against this Carolina team. It also would not hurt to shoot a little better.

Werd.

Not quick enough or long enough defend and no shooters to stretch the defense. Bad combo. You can watch college bball all year and not see more three pointers miss so badly.

Wow, nice tag. 10/10 on the racism meter.
What exactly do anonymous tags add to the board again?

I've already reported it to the mods/admins and am sure they will take care of it quickly.

Our defensive presence inside was horrible. I have never seen so many uncontested layups in my life. You can see why Leonard went to Campbell, he is really not very good.

Really bad interior D and poor rotations from Dinos over and over again. We are too small in the post to create TO's and are terrible crashing the boards on D. Really hoping next year we can fix some of those issues with Doral and Collins coming in...

Thought we played a pretty good half, but looked real sloppy in the 2nd. Can still see some promise and am firmly on board with Manning as our HC. He's doing a good job IMHO.

Go Deacs

I wouldn't be surprised if Danny didn't bring up the flu in the press even if it was true. I don't think he'd want to give anything that sounded like an excuse for this.
If it gets reported, it'll have to come from Disco Dan or one of the bloggers.

Nope, no mention of the flu. DM says that "the team will watch the game tape tomorrow and get pissed.":mad:

Rebounding and defense have to be fueled by some measure of pride. Playing Carolina has to be fueled by some measure of pride. In neither respect were we feeling very prideful tonight.

I would say we did a pretty good job rebounding tonight against the #1 or team in the country.

What's the flu story? I must have missed the discussion.

E: Nerr mind. It's on the previous page. Durr...

Back