• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCheat @ WAKE - 7pm Tip - Discussion / Game Thread #GoDeacs

usa-today-8329970.0.jpg

GO TO HELL CAROLINA GO TO HELL! ....or class...

Please tell me the students are going to make fun of Carowhina's lack of schooling.
Oh yes, they'll pull out the "SAT" chant like they did against Iona. :rulz:

Everyone in attendance should get a free UNC diploma on their seat just for the price of admission. Diploma Giveaway Night.

Can we get the DJ to play Kanye's "18 years... 18 years..." quote over and over?

any Wake watching parties in CLT? Dilworth Grill's been a good spot but I've fallen out of touch during the Buzz era

Like many, many times through the years, the only way we win is if we build a really big margin and hold on. There are exceptions but it seems like we often lose close games to "better" teams and only win when we get really hot and blow them out.

Pretty pumped about this one. For the first time in five years I am really excited about a Wake game, especially with the students back. Also think that this is a game that we can get over the hump of being close but not finishing. Would be huge heading into an easier part of our schedule.

Like many, many times through the years, the only way we win is if we build a really big margin and hold on. There are exceptions but it seems like we often lose close games to "better" teams and only win when we get really hot and blow them out.

Well yeah, good teams normally win closer games because they're better. I get what you mean though.

I'm feeling a win tonight, unless Paige gets hot early.

Wake-79
Holes-72

One thing I kinda miss about old boards is that opposing teams would come and trash talk, etc. Doesn't happen much here.

UNCheat is great btw. Love the ESPN sign idea too.

"Go to class" might be a good chant

You don't talk trash to a shit team. Hopefully we become worth trash talking again soon.

Back