• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How will you NOT die?

I'll 2nd the skydiving choice. It's a big thing on one side of my fam, but I made the decision to experience it once and retire. I survived.

Still a bit of a thrill seeker though; If I can avoid any fatal illnesses for the next couple of decades... I think I'd be OK with an adventurous fateful demise in my 60's.

Dementia is ridiculously prevalent in my family. Longevity past that point is, as well. Can't say I'd be the biggest fan of experiencing that first hand.

I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'm not counting out any method of dying.

I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

I was really hoping you were going to be talking about the wrestler.

cool story hansel

I've done some gnarly stuff and recently met a ski base jumper but I won't be attempting that ever.

I will not die by overdrinking. But, if I do, wfudkn can have some of my Willetts...he'll probably have to arm wrestle my brother for them though.

Oh, hell, no. Just added another one...

bRoMxNc.gif

In a snow storm in Maine.

(too soon?)

WTF is happening here?

One dumbass is hanging by the arm of another dumbass in order to prove their manhood/sense of adventure?

Notice the camera on the dangler's head, the one on the crossbar and the one I'm assuming is on the other's head.

Back