• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How will you NOT die?

WakeTheNation

Reaction score
How often do you think about your own death? How do you imagine yourself going? Not that I dwell on my own, but when I have thought about it, there are a few ways I can imagine my ending and some that I absolutely know won't be a possible storyline. For instance, I could meet my end by any number of health issues, or maybe a traffic accident (probably on 52!) or some other tragic accident. Heck, though it's not likely, a terrorist attack is in the realm of possibilities.

But, there are some ways that I will NOT die... a parachuting accident, for example. I won't die alone in the middle of the ocean because my boat sank. A polar bear will not be the end of me, either. I can also rule out dying by my own hand intentionally and dying in a small engine aircraft crash that I'm piloting. I'm sure there are others I could rule out, but these for sure.

What say you... how will you NOT die?

Getting caught in the gears of a combine; having my nuts bitten off by a Laplander.

Being burned at the stake, as many good clergy have had happen to them through the centuries.

Also, suffocation from lack of oxygen while walking on the surface of the Moon.

This video always creeps me out a little bit but what is said is so true.

I will NOT die on a trampoline.

I don't want to die in any way where my friends would laugh before they cried. "Timdunk died on a trampoline? Ha! What the fuck was he doing?!?!"

Complications from obesity

shot by a jealous husband... wait, how i won't go. never mind.

Back