• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Journal writer for the Deacs?

Deac83

Reaction score
Here is a Journal article from somebody not named Dan.

Coach Manning seems quite upset.

Hamilton

Not sure why the link doesn't work. Doesn't work if I copy and paste it to another tab either.

You seem to have gotten it to work.

“We took steps backwards, we didn’t compete like we know we can,” junior guard Codi Miller-McIntyre said. “… We didn’t have that many fouls, but we gave up a lot of wide-open layups. I’m not saying intentionally foul, but make it tough. We didn’t do that. We just stood there.”

It ultimately culminated in Manning unleashing a closed-door tongue-lashing that he confirmed delivering, though the details of which even the coach wouldn’t disclose. Miller-McIntyre said it was “up there” with the intense scoldings they received early in the season such as after losses to Delaware State.

Last edited:
Manning continues to do the right thing IMO.

The more time I get to see DM coach this team the more I like him. We got a good one.

What, no more "tears in the locker room"? Good.

I agree with the anger. That was a poor effort, and to put us through that with all of the fatass nasty obnoxious walmart UNC fans gloating is just too much. We deserve better than that crap.

Manning should be an improvement over [Redacted] but he's shown no evidence of that thus far. The loss to Delaware State is worse than anything in program history. Isn't he supposed to "relate to players" well?

Manning should be an improvement over [Redacted] but he's shown no evidence of that thus far. The loss to Delaware State is worse than anything in program history. Isn't he supposed to "relate to players" well?

Have you been watching and listening? Because if you have, then that's a pretty childish comment for a "man."

You must be new here.

Back