• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

double fried egg sandwich with real goddamn american cheese on white bread is the real deal.

Bros -- my family went to Tom and Jerry's Deli every single mother fucking sunday after church for like TEN years. I have eaten TJ's deli like, probably, a million times.

Unfortunately, eight-year old wakephan always wanted chicken fingers. no chams.

Just crushed a good old fashioned BEC biscuit from the Golden Arches.

don't care what anyone says, sometimes the cheap mac and cheese (either powder or sauce non-dairy cheese product thing) hits the spot sometimes

It's best with canned tuna mixed in.

actually it's this - fried chicken breast sandwhich topped with ham, provolone and MLT.

CHAMsmaller.JPG

I think the key is that it's buttermilk battered with like a cornflour instead of the typical white flour. I think, others may know more.

#pretentious- see thred title holmes

Looks pretty good but they need to step up their paper plate game. Those slick styrofoam ones that can melt and are all like pop pop when poke with fork are the WORST even for the unpretentious. Respect that pickle and those good lookin maters tho. Tough to find good mater these days millennials don't even know what a real mater taste like. Tragic but I digress

One of my fav white trash sandwiches: fried bologna + yellow mustard + cheddar cheese + potato chips.

I'm PICKIN UP what your puttin down awar. Ate that stuff like a boss growin up still do but not often enouhh

Couple times a year I microwave a hot dog for lunch with slice of wheat bread for bun, mustard, chips, coke.

double fried egg sandwich with real goddamn american cheese on white bread is the real deal.

Yes. At least once a week. I've also been trying different hashbrown recipes lately. Taters are cheap and hashbrowns are just damn good.

At TJs I order a Super Cham half the time, Italian sub 1/4 the time and buffalo tenders 1/4 the time

One of my fav white trash sandwiches: fried bologna + yellow mustard + cheddar cheese + potato chips.

My dad loves fried bologna, but only let's himself eat it like twice a year max (usually buys some at the beach to fry up a couple days for lunch, then maybe some other time if he ever sees it out). This was on the menu at our post Christmas lunch with my mom's cousins...

10409106_10100259417033053_726944391556590333_n.jpg

Back