• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

double fried egg sandwich with real goddamn american cheese on white bread is the real deal.

Here's what I used to do: fry two eggs and a couple slices of ham. Serve on lightly toasted white bread with two slices of cheese and a little mayo, season with garlic and a touch of Old Bay. I call it the Heart Attack Special.

shredded cheese on chips in the microwave?

get at me.

Gladly, and with vigor.

"The Nachos of Victory"

Lime Tostitos
Black beans out of a can.
Corn out of a can.
Jarred salsa
Shredded Mexican cheese.

One minute in the microwave.

Cool Yolanda out with a tablespoons of sour cream flung at all four compass points around the plate. Finish with Texas Pete and Costco Parsley.

In the event of a playoff urgency, red meat can be added.

Should post this here as well as the chat thread: Velveeta makes tremendous mac & cheese.

I love this thread and have only this to add: fried SPAM is possibly the tastiest meat dish ever invented. Add hot sauce? Yes please. Sweet baby Jesus.

Gladly, and with vigor.

"The Nachos of Victory"

Lime Tostitos
Black beans out of a can.
Corn out of a can.
Jarred salsa
Shredded Mexican cheese.

One minute in the microwave.

Cool Yolanda out with a tablespoons of sour cream flung at all four compass points around the plate. Finish with Texas Pete and Costco Parsley.

In the event of a playoff urgency, red meat can be added.

YUM. Might need to enjoy this tomorrow.

Bacon, fried egg, and cheese on BUNNY BREAD.

Taco Bell is fantastic.

One of my favorites is a grilled cheese with some ham & bacon.

Just went through Cheesecake Factory for the first time at 10:45 this morning. It was fucking awesome. Free bread and some sort of Cajun pasta shit. Loved it. The portion was absurd. I asked for more free bread to take home with me. Life B good

Reactions: BDL
Back