• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

for a cheap, go-to dinner I love a cheap baguette, some salami, cheese, olives, and spicy mustard. And a $5 bottle of wine (Rex Goliath) to pretend we're fancy.

Sounds kind of pretentious as I type this but it's so easy to make and it hits the spot

I've never eaten and olive. I don't know what they taste like. But I always find it interesting that there are huge olive bars at grocery stores. I guess people love that shit

I've never eaten and olive. I don't know what they taste like. But I always find it interesting that there are huge olive bars at grocery stores. I guess people love that shit

I am someone who loves that shit. Olives, amd anything pickled (okra, green beans, jalapeños, etc)

whitepeople.gif

pickled foods are the best

Half a jar in one sitting.

okra.jpg

I love this thread and have only this to add: fried SPAM is possibly the tastiest meat dish ever invented. Add hot sauce? Yes please. Sweet baby Jesus.

HTTD sees this and raises you fried SCRAPPLE

Also my father in law is hawaiian and they eat spam like it's going out of style out there on the island, I think McDonalds has it on the menu

fried spam and buffalo super chams? this is my kinda thread

i always keep poptarts in the freezer as emergency snack food

Hostess cupcakes with the white icing swirl on top, which is derived from crack.

Had a meh pulled pork sammich and some fries for lunch at this brewery near the park. I enjoyed it:

Back