• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

Planters cheeseballs...haven't thought about those in a long time.

However, a big ole bucket of Utz cheeseballs was a staple at my parents' lakehouse for weekends with friends. We had many contests to see who could fit the most in their mouth at one time.

0004178000357_500X500.jpg

Speaking of discontinued foodstuffs, I really miss REESE BITES. Those things were the best. So what if they were probably definitely a choking hazard? THEY WERE DELICIOUS.

Also if I spend all of the blizzard at Red Robin do you think they will cut me off from bottomless fries at some point?

I've got some Keebler Toast & Peanut Butter sandwich crackers for breakfast today. I always preferred those to the Austin or Lance brands for some reason. Gimme dem keebler elves I guess?

Keebler EL Fudge cookies are the pinnacle of mass produced, store bought cookies.

KFC Doublicious meal + 5 pc Hot Wings were my go-to lunch when I worked by the KFC on Peters Creek.

how am I not morbidly obese

Keebler EL Fudge cookies are the pinnacle of mass produced, store bought cookies.

I'm a huge fan of the Deluxe Grahams, especially if you store them in the fridge and eat them chilled. YUM.

KFC Doublicious meal + 5 pc Hot Wings were my go-to lunch when I worked by the KFC on Peters Creek.

how am I not morbidly obese

They used to have a Buffalo Wrap that was awesome. I got that a lot in college.

You know what's good when you haven't had one in awhile?

222289-frozenwaffles-eggo-homestyle.jpg

Oh, I love unpretentious food. And pretentious food too.

I was just reminded that today at Chipotle if you order Sofritas you can come back some time in the next month for a free burrito.

Can't decide if sofritatas are unpretentious or not...

I was just reminded that today at Chipotle if you order Sofritas you can come back some time in the next month for a free burrito.

Can't decide if sofritatas are unpretentious or not...

wait what? i've been getting sofritas for months now

speaking of unpretentious food, i SO want some hibachi chicken for lunch with that white sauce stuff that they used to give you at Ishi. don't think there's a place near me that has it though :(. also defs not diet friendly in the least.

Back