• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

Yeah, we've had sofritas for a long time too. But I think they were in limited markets and this is just the big nationwide rollout.

I like the sofritas a lot and forgot about today's promotion. Don't think I have enough stomach capacity for a burrito today.

oh man i used to destroy teriyaki bowls at the thruway kyoto express with a shit ton of white sauce.

cream cheese mixed with chopped green olives, make a sandwich. DELICIOUS. Sub pineapple for olives if you're Manifest.

Planters cheeseballs...haven't thought about those in a long time.

However, a big ole bucket of Utz cheeseballs was a staple at my parents' lakehouse for weekends with friends. We had many contests to see who could fit the most in their mouth at one time.

0004178000357_500X500.jpg

must.....resist........jokes......

If we're getting real about unpretentious food that we enjoy, this is mine. I could eat 20 of these:

0x600.jpg

speaking of unpretentious food, i SO want some hibachi chicken for lunch with that white sauce stuff that they used to give you at Ishi. don't think there's a place near me that has it though :(. also defs not diet friendly in the least.

That white sauce was AMAZING

I liked the unpredictability of the bites... There were always a couple that were CHEESELAVA and a couple that were still icy, but you never knew which was gonna be which.

Oh good lord. I love some Krystal's. Stuff is delicious. But, like taco bell, it wrecks my stomach. So worth it though.

I eat Subway 1-2 times per week and love it each time.

I do Subway from time to time but it's gotten awfully expensive. I went in the other day to try that new chicken they're advertising and it's $7.75 for a footlong here. That's highway robbery.

Back