• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

If we're getting real about unpretentious food that we enjoy, this is mine. I could eat 20 of these:

0x600.jpg

LOVE rat burgers

There's not much better than taking a drive then hitting up Kyoto Express.

Dat white sauce is so good but it will run right through you.

Dat white sauce is so good but it will run right through you.

You had to get the bowl, dump that white stuff and I liked the brown ginger stuff too, dump it all on top and then get it mixed up real good. Probably took years off my life

I posted on the CT a while back but smash a deviled egg yolk down on a piece of HB ham and roll that baby up. Just awesome.

ugh i ate fast food for lunch, now i feel sick. never again. thanks a lot people.

ugh. this thread sucks, pretentious food is monte.

not many good gastropubs in dc unlike la where they were errewhere.

The fact that you immediately assume that fast food is what should be considered unpretentious food, shows how pretentious you actually are.

Now go google some tasting menus or whatever that nonsense is and leave us alone.

i'ma step in here and be real pretentious and say you don't have a clue what pretentious means

i'ma step in here and be real pretentious and say you don't have a clue what pretentious means

I just assume everything you post is pretentious, and then I go from there.

Maybe I'm confusing it with being completely full of shit. Not sure.

So there are TONS of these fast hibachi places in Sc, and Kyoto turned into one called MON CAFE. and it is amazing. Also, if you've ever been to miabyi's, there are express versions now. No show, just OM NOM NOM

I just assume everything you post is pretentious, and then I go from there.

Maybe I'm confusing it with being completely full of shit. Not sure.

i'm only full of shit until 10 AM every day when my pretentious ass coffee frees me from all that shit

Back