• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

no worries i like cheap simple food and expensive complex food

pretentious is just a dumb word that nobody gets right on here

no worries i like cheap simple food and expensive complex food

pretentious is just a dumb word that nobody gets right on here

Kind of like how you don't get "racist."

My theory is that seeing the word makes you realize that you are it, which just makes you uncomfortable.

Everybody is full of shit in their own way, just gotta accept it homie.

My theory is that seeing the word makes you realize that you are it, which just makes you uncomfortable.

Everybody is full of shit in their own way, just gotta accept it homie.

i read this like four times and each time i got all keanu "WHOA" but i don't really get it

ohhhh "it" meant pretentious

ok that was confusing

i guess

i'd like to think i'm not pretending after a certain point but maybe i am, alas

i read this like four times and each time i got all keanu "WHOA" but i don't really get it

i would of thought someone with your reading comprehension should of gotten it the first time.

In lieu of a riveting semantics conversation where Townie tries to validate his own existance to himself, I'm gonna post a picture of some good food:

texas-toast.jpg

Fatsky use to fucking houses these things. I could eat like 10-15 slices easily. So good.

i've always had a very *you do you* sentiment about food, music, movies, etc.

you like what you like and good for you

doesn't mean people can't make objective and unpopular statements and that's not the same thing as pretense

anyway, yes, back to processed shitty foods

Brasky, YES. So easy to make and so freakin delicious.

I had a weird tradition at Wake when it would snow I would go get those mini Dinty Moore beef stews and chow down on those all day (washing it down w/ Andre).

I once drove from Winston all the way to Charlotte pretty much solely to go to Krystal Burger. If they opened one in Raleigh, I would pretty much weep tears of joy.

I once drove from Winston all the way to Charlotte pretty much solely to go to Krystal Burger. If they opened one in Raleigh, I would pretty much weep tears of joy.

That one's gone now. Turned it into a McDonald's. Closest one is in Gaffney now, co-located with a convenience store.

Grilled cheese and chili combo from Dairy-O hit the spot today. Much better than that garbage Wendy's chili

Oh, I know. They also closed the one that was open for a couple of years in Burlington. It is basically the worst thing that has ever happened.

Back