• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The UNpretentious Food and Drink Thread

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
There is a plague of food and drink pretentious taking over the CT and found in multiple other threads here on The Pit. This is a response to that disease.

It is time for us commoners to have a thread where we talk about the things that we love.

I'll start. This is a BIG Friday night for dinner for me at mi casa.

blog+deal.jpg

24_texas-pete-2.jpg

large_thumb.gif

miller-lite1.jpg

10152_184.jpg

Brasky, this is the UNpretentious thread, don't judge. I'm already blowing up my office as it is, I can barely stand to be in here

Not sure about the mushrooms, will have to check those out next time. I went with the chicken/veggie soup, but they messed up and gave me baked beans instead, which I ate anyway and actually better explains the aforementioned office ventilation problem

Recently went to Little RIchard's BBQ - son made a casserole starting with a layer of tater tots topped with BBQ (including outside brown) and smothered in homemade sausage gravy. Kid's gonna go places. (probably the ER.)

I had a TJ's cham today

So delicious

This made me happy to read, to see that TJ's is still around rocking the cham. In my time as an 8xDeac I consumed a LOT of chams. The "super cham" didn't exist back then, I think I would rather have enjoyed that. It may be sentiment speaking but I still regard it as one of the best (like, top 5) sandwiches I've ever had.

This made me happy to read, to see that TJ's is still around rocking the cham. In my time as an 8xDeac I consumed a LOT of chams. The "super cham" didn't exist back then, I think I would rather have enjoyed that. It may be sentiment speaking but I still regard it as one of the best (like, top 5) sandwiches I've ever had.

QFT

My mom offered to take me out to eat anywhere in Winston for my graduation dinner. Didn't have to think about it - ate a Cham.

don't care what anyone says, sometimes the cheap mac and cheese (either powder or sauce non-dairy cheese product thing) hits the spot sometimes

don't care what anyone says, sometimes the cheap mac and cheese (either powder or sauce non-dairy cheese product thing) hits the spot sometimes

gimme dat store brand shells and cheese. best $1.39 you can spend.

I eat a LOT of $0.10 Ramen. I use a portion of the flavor packet and add a lot of stuff to it (veggies, an egg, etc) but I. Love. Ramen.

Back