• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson

Can't wash the [Redacted] stink off these guys quite enough

What was Roundtree doing there? Moved away from the basket opening it up for the put back.

These [Redacted] players are so mind fucked that they will never win a close one. Need new guys

Fuck wake forest basketball. Losers ! I am absolutely sick of this shit.

This is on Codi, plays hard but has no basketball IQ what so ever.

It looked to me like Manning was pointing, and sometimes he does that as a cool way to "give me a timeout" like NBA coaches do it. But he needs to be doing more to get the timeout there if he actually wanted one.

we lack the mental toughness and decision making down the stretch. I don't know if it's a case of not having been in many opportunities like this under [Redacted] or the mental makeup of the personnel. Very, very disappointing

I mean that last play was just a bound bounce

dude was wide open for the easy putback. good lord

FUCKING ROUNTREE.

Rewatch that play and just watch Rountree give the game away to Clemson. He just wanders off under the basket and lets Clemson have an uncontested winning layup.

He had no business ever playing in this game, and had no business being on the floor at the end.

We need someone who can shoot when it counts. If this doesn't further prove we need a 2-man for next year, I don't know what will.

Y'all noobs can't be putting this on Manning not getting a timeout called there. He ran over to the ref immediately when Codi got the ball but the turnover/foul happened too quickly.

Back