• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson

Deac83

Reaction score
Interesting game.

- Deacs coming off lackluster performance
- Manning not happy
- Clemson plays ugly which may be better for us
- We've had some classic games down there (3OT)
- Can the Deacs get a road ACC win

Clemson -4.5 at my book. Definitely a winnable game. Hope we come out with some fire.

I know we have low expectations for this year, but the total lack of activity on this site has been amazing. We can't bump the 'Credibility' thread off the front page because there is so little posting going on.

I, for one, was prepared for us to be completely horrible this year with the player turnover. Instead I've been pleasantly surprised at what DM has done with this group. I'm at least interested in seeing what he does with these guys game to game and I'm making sure I can see the games (i.e. I'm no where near ACC territory).

I know we have low expectations for this year, but the total lack of activity on this site has been amazing. We can't bump the 'Credibility' thread off the front page because there is so little posting going on.

I, for one, was prepared for us to be completely horrible this year with the player turnover. Instead I've been pleasantly surprised at what DM has done with this group. I'm at least interested in seeing what he does with these guys game to game and I'm making sure I can see the games (i.e. I'm no where near ACC territory).

It's the [Redacted] effect.

Coach is right...it's ALL about defense and staying in front of your man. It's what Skip cared about too, adding "defense and rebounding"...both which require you to stay in front of your man. Deacs have to start strong and punch em in the face first 4 minutes.

Good start. We should win this one. Clemson is so unskilled.

too many outside shots with 20+ on the shot clock, but we look gooood

I want to see wildebeast get CMM offensive aggressiveness though. I think Dinos will light this d up

How the hell did Clemson beat Syracuse by double digits? They are absolutely terrible.

Back